from A to Z
from A to Z
- from the beginning to the end
- including or covering everything possible
- regarding the entire range or scope
- complete and with wide variety
- from start to finish
- covering all of the things involved, comprehensively and thoroughly
- Steve Job’s latest book tell the story of his from A to Z.
- This book is the final word on this subject. It covers everything from A to Z.
- Before finalizing the presentation, we need to check whether we have covered everything in the scope, from A to Z.
- He said he would have to take a stock count of everything that was there in the store, from A to Z.
- You do not need to carry anything for the trip. The place we are going to has everything stocked up, from A to Z.
- You will have to check the list meticulously, from A to Z, and ensure that nothing is missing.
- If you want to find out about that place, ask him. He knows everything about it, from A to Z.
The phrase, quite obviously, refers to the first and last letters of the alphabet and alludes to including everything in between. However, it is not clear since when the phrase has been used in the figurative sense.
Link to this page: