lights are on but nobody is home
the lights are on but nobody is home
- used to describe a stupid person
- something that you say when you think someone is stupid
- when someone does not react because they are thinking about something else
- have a brain, but not using it
- used to tell that someone lacks cleverness or alertness
- I tried all to understand him, but the lights are on but nobody is home.
- John has no idea about this – the lights are on but nobody’s home.
- Lilly studied about interior designing but the lights are on nobody is home.
Link to this page: